Tuesday, December 05, 2006

 
Not much has happened in the past few days but I do have an interesting fact to share. The building that I am taking my Chinese classes in is the same building that Tom Cruise jumps from in Mission Impossible 3. So if you've seen the movie that's where I go twice a week for class and I live a 20 minute walk away. Someone in my class told me that so I bought the movie today to check it out to see if it was true. Unfortunately, while at the DVD stand looking for Mission Impossible 3 I also stumbled across the 3rd Season of Lost on DVD (as in the episodes that were just on TV back home) so of course I had to buy it. This means that I will be stuck back being unproductive until I have finished watching them all. In fact you are lucky I have taken the time to update my blog. And on that note I am going to go watch.

Comments:
Mike--

I am still checking your blog regularly...glad to see you're back. A couple things:

1. You should also check out Six Feet Under on DVD; it's probably the best show I've ever seen on TV.

2. I heard Rod Matthews is coming out of retirement and back to UW (from Florida) to teach the International class again.

3. You just missed a massive snow storm here. It's windy and cold.

4. While in Shanghai, I remcommend you check out the Museum of Planning. It has a whole floor scale model of the city!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?