Thursday, March 08, 2007

 
Just a side note about how things are currently going in Shanghai. I jinxed things by bragging to people back home about how warm it was here right when I got back. Now its freezing. I was told that Shanghai just broke a 50 year record for the coldest its been at this time of year. There was actually light flurries of snow seen at various places in Shanghai a few days ago (it almost never snows in Shanghai). Hopefully things will change soon. Also, my friend Jamie (was on the team with me) recently decided that she is going to come visit in me in May so I'm pretty pumped. I actually feel kind of bad because she was going to go visit my old roommate Clayton in Spain (he is teaching English in Spain) but I (with the help of her co-worker) convinced her that she can go to Spain anytime and when again will she ever have the chance to go to China and have a local guide? My other friend who is coming to visit, John, has recently figured somethings out about his visit in July and now I have an official date that I am coming home (although I still have to change my flight), July 19th, so mark your calendars! And finally, I hope you all remember that I have a picture site where I am posting all the pictures that go with the stories (blogger stopped letting me post pictures and I really have a lot so it works better with a separate site). So check keep checking that!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?